Bristol Volksfest 2013

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have the option to have a toilet for our pitch as last year, £65 split between all those that are on the list or a long walk across the field to the "facilities", OK?

1. Terrier man (Brett)
2. valentine won (shaun)
3. ozziedog
4. Creationblue
5. robins
6. sparky_wig
7. Nick

We have the option to have a toilet for our pitch as last year, £65 split between all those that are on the list or a long walk across the field to the "facilities", OK?

1. Terrier man (Brett)
2. valentine won (shaun)
3. ozziedog
4. Creationblue
5. robins /ok with me
6. sparky_wig
7. Nick

I am happy to pay Wig for the toilet but it gets expensive when peoople back out and then were left with the bill.
Do you think its poss for people to pay up front before the Fest :?:
sorry to be a tight ass :oops:
cheers shaun

I got no problem paying up front for our Toilet, what I really want to ask is will it be alright to bring my two Dog's as the Mrs
may well be working that weekend, anyway she wont be coming I promise. ;) :lol:

sparkywig said:
Any more?
Form has to be in by the end of April with final numbers just after that.
Can those who are going let me know by pm names and registration no.s please.
Really want to put my name down as I know I will be at the show, but it's definitely questionable as to whether the van is there with me. I'd love it to but just this afternoon I got some not-so-great news about work, so we'll have to see.

Totally non-committal, sorry :(

Im gonna be on The old Volks Club stand / club pitch again, catch you all for a beer or Sailor Jerrys ;) :mrgreen:

Forms have to be in by Wednesday, so I assume that this is the final list.
If the "en-suite" is still required can you let me know, works out at just over £9.00 per bus.

1. Terrier man (Brett)
2. valentine won (shaun)
3. ozziedog
4. Creationblue
5. robins
6. sparky_wig
7. Nick

Anyone else coming to Bristol, we get a good spot as Early Bayers, kids welcome too, we even have our own display 8)

myvanway 69 said:
I want to go back to Bristol 8) , maybe next year I could make it clash with a week off holiday. 8) ... All being well.

Still plenty of time to organise a trip this year...

Appologies for leaving late to reply but wasn't sure how the resto would go, anyway happy days we will be coming to brissle, hopefully there is still room for the ashy family.

sparkywig said:
Forms have to be in by Wednesday, so I assume that this is the final list.
If the "en-suite" is still required can you let me know, works out at just over £9.00 per bus.

1. Terrier man (Brett)
2. valentine won (shaun)
3. ozziedog
4. Creationblue
5. robins
6. sparky_wig
7. Nick

Fine by me :)

Went to buy the tkts last night and thought i would double check the dates to the calender and found the good wife has booked us to go to Legoland on the saturday for the boys birthday but didn`t check the date with me :evil:
so sorry Wig but won`t be there for the wkend but hopefully will come down on the sunday :(

Latest posts