Bus Cover?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simo

Reaction score
Greetings all - apologies for bringing this up if anyone has asked recently, but ive been off the eb radar for a while!
Ok so my Hamilton cover has just about reached the end of its life (expensive but had since 2010 :shock: ) but im not wanting to shell out £250 for a new one as im sure ive seen some similar a while back around the £80 mark?? Anyone have any recomendations, must fit over a westy pop top and be the breathable type! Thanks in advance 8)

We have a maypole t2 breathable 4ply cover. Around £70 and suits us. It did blow off in the strong winds but that's cos I hadn't realised there were securing straps for underneath that were still in the bag it came in. Doh! Works perfectly now. Ours is a pop top westy too. We did manage to rip it on the corner of the sliding door but have made a repair on the back with gorilla tape and it's as good as new.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I was just about to recommend the same covere but couldn't find teh receipt in my email! They've got them on Amazon at the moment for £68 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maypole-MP6582-Camper-Van-Cover/dp/B00FA21MPA

Just ordered £62.90 on ebay - will post up how it fits when arrives

Cant fault the NLA cover I have. More breathable than any other as it has massive 3 vents on each side and 3 decent straps. It was £100 though/

simo said:
Just ordered £62.90 on ebay - will post up how it fits when arrives

No problems with fit on the Maypole cover. Mines a danbury roof so it is quite low in comparison to some but there is a whole load of room with the cover. Enough to cover a spare wheel on the front if needed. The 2 straps that run underneath hold it down tight and at the back there are three straps to pull in the slack as well. The only thing I would recomend it that if you have an A pillar radio aerial you remove it prior to covering it otherwise you risk holing the cover.

Latest posts