bus name

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
i have a type2 devon my kids want to name it but every name they come up with i reject, everyone i've meet always says what your bus called and i reply its a bus its not called anything, and then look at me in a funny way

i would like to name the bus but no names have hit me yet, thought about calling the bus megan after a close friend who died from lukemia at the age of 7 then thought that might not be a good idea

so does anyone out there have names for busses and why, i need insperation

my mate called his bus shirleys Patients dedicated to his long suffering girlfriend after it took him 6years to get it on the road

012.jpg

bus-1.jpg

Lovely bus dude.

What about Betty Blue after the great movie of the same name and the gorgeous actress Beatrice Dalle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YydulEgsTOE&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spence

We have a blue staffy called Belle ( as in Bluebell :lol: )
and seemed to fit your bus too !

Ours is called Wiggy by the way - dont ask why tho as i dont know :shock:

it would be DAFt not to call it some thing ,my bus is called splify cos the reg is SPF and there was rizzlers in the fag tray and who ever painted the inside roof hade to be on something.expect you have had the daffodil,daffy,da fonze ect.

I usually name them after the PO. Im from a fishing ('pelagic', look it up. not angling) family and its bad luck to change the name of a boat. So the Devon was named after the PO's dead granny Peggy, and the microbus is called Edgar.

I've always thought the shipping forecast is a good mine for names. I might call my bus: "Channel Light Vessel Automatic" (good name for a cat too).

Clearly not all are suitable. I'd avoid "Dogger" :msn4:

Alternatively choose a vegetable and put "The Flying..." before it.

SpenceBoosDad said:
Lovely bus dude.

What about Betty Blue after the great movie of the same name and the gorgeous actress Beatrice Dalle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YydulEgsTOE&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Spence

nice one dude im loving that name and the video clip :D

i think i might go with that it has a ring to it

SpenceBoosDad wrote:
Lovely bus dude.

What about Betty Blue after the great movie of the same name and the gorgeous actress Beatrice Dalle? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YydulEgs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ata_player

Spence

nice one dude im loving that name and the video clip

i think i might go with that it has a ring to it

Cool, I think it's a good subtle name without it sounding like a 5 year old made it up!
The films well worth watching too if you get a chance ;)

Spence

My late bay was called burt too, because of the registration plate BVW, my old T25 was beryl because it was bright yellow and i knew a blonde lady called beryl. The one I have now has no name, is black & white and seems not to want one yet. People call their vans many things :lol: I once knew of one called sopwith, the chap then sold it bought another and it became sopwith 2 :? It's a task to try not to be cheesey :)

Latest posts