Bus Stop Over (Battle of the Bays 2) - Leics - 17-19th June

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers guys i was feeling this wasn't going to happen. can one of you guys pm to take 'charge' of your side please. it's easy but just need to get a couple of things sorted out

cheers

Pete

Micko68 said:
Pete B
Graham L
Bear's Dad
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
TakeLifeEasy
Micko 68
Mr Brightside (if I get the van back from the cabinet makers before Friday)

If the van comes back in good time, this will be my maiden show, if not, then I guess it won't :(

Pete B
Graham L
Bear's Dad
Mattd1984
Craig Connah
TakeLifeEasy
Micko 68 + 1 (my mate will be coming and will be lining up against the others).
Mr Brightside

hi all i may be able to stick my bus in for a couple of hours what sort of time will it start

trophies arrived today :)

huge thanks to prosign

DSC_0284-2.jpg

Come on guys anymore takers for this nice chilled out event. Looking like the wrong bays have approx 16 in the lineup

Gonna have to give this one a miss due to work now :( Need the pennies for EBI

Camping is a case of find people you know already on site it's just a huge field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The actual line up is in the main arena, which was accessed via the 1st field on entry through the gate/gap in the trees. Easy to find eh Graham? :roll:

Micko68 said:
The actual line up is in the main arena, which was accessed via the 1st field on entry through the gate/gap in the trees. Easy to find eh Graham? :roll:

Which bit, the venue or the line up, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might be able to make the line up, depends how penned in I get.

Doing proper domesticated camping now, dog, missus, gazebo, the lot.

Gone are the days of only bringing beer, pasties and mars bars and sleeping in the cab!

We're planning on coming Saturday, but possibly not get there till dinner. Hoping to pick up a few parts. Got a few "issues" with my newly bought bus, that I'm hoping to call in at Absolute VW beforehand to get them to check out, Unless I can find anyone at the show. Bought a 70 Tintop Westy that stinks of fuel while in my garage has a possible steering box issue and no heating connected. Need to get sorted before camping trip at end of month. So hopefully be there, bay permitting! Look out for VOD 212J.

Have you filled it with petrol ? If so could be the seal on the filler cap. Mine was like this. Try putting a small poly bag over the filler then put the cap back on. Also have a smell around the filler cap to see if it's worse around that area. Failing this trace all the flexi hoses from the tank to the engine and see if any look wet

Work may be getting in the way for me on this just got to see what happens over the next day, may end up just getting there for a day but not sure which one yet, shame as I like this show but work comes first :(

Latest posts