Buses on stock rims & whitewalls..

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lard said:
that's the look I'd like! - what tyre sizes do you have front and rear?

Fronts are 165/60/14 rears I can't remember :lol: I'll check when I'm next down the garage.

After viewing a old posting (lobie) i went with those german whitewalls with stainless steel rings, there not on yet as i'm waiting for the weather to warm up a tad(barn spraying :lol: ). Going for red ,stock rims with baby domes and a full whitewall with rings.....on a freshly painted lotus white bus :D

MisterListerSir said:
After viewing a old posting (lobie) i went with those german whitewalls with stainless steel rings, there not on yet as i'm waiting for the weather to warm up a tad(barn spraying :lol: ). Going for red ,stock rims with baby domes and a full whitewall with rings.....on a freshly painted lotus white bus :D

That's gonna look brilliant! one of my fave buses is in this colour scheme.. (our very own 'easy')

WoolyMarch08029.jpg

aspro said:
Nice choice Shorty. Something really nice about the stock wheels. Here's my favourite bus going about at the moment. Absolute cracker. Sitting on 15" splitty wheels but you get the idea.

untitled-79.jpg

Very nice. Are there moe photo's from this bay?

who? said:
I have a set of polished EMPI 5s that I have been toying with but just can't seem to justify them!

I do think your bus looks great, just the right amount of patina and the wheel trims make it stand out in an understated way, I likey 8)

Tho the Empi 5s polished look 8) on a white bus.....

surfbus said:
aspro said:
Nice choice Shorty. Something really nice about the stock wheels. Here's my favourite bus going about at the moment. Absolute cracker. Sitting on 15" splitty wheels but you get the idea.

untitled-79.jpg

Very nice. Are there moe photo's from this bay?

here ya go....

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=45844" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

;)

aspro said:

untitled-79.jpg

Great pic

Can one of the Mods please delete this thread, these whitewalls are just tooooooooo nice :lol: Listen to me and only me "Your happy with no whitewalls" ...... Nope not working :mrgreen:

Latest posts