BUSFEST '12

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D tickets booked :D its my third year and i dont get what your all moaning at? it is a massive fun show with clean facility's which is better than any other show i have been to!!! loads to see and do and me and my lad love it. :D

I have to finalise bookings for Vanfest this week, so please get on board if you are thinking about it.

Regarding booking -

Early Bay will have a camping area on site, if anyone wishes to camp in here they can book tickets via me and I will coordinate the arrangements with Busfest.

Adults £35.00 each
Camping pitch £20.00
U16's free

PayPal to [email protected]

Taking into account the somewhat disrupted show season to date and the effect this has had on peoples planning, Bus fest have extended the club camping booking deadline to fall into line with General ticket sales, so will now be end July. :)

Have we a club stand for this? Or do we just leave our buses on the campsite?
Sorry not been before.....

....Feel the love!

Hi

we were about to book up when i spotted this thread,this it would be a good chance to put some names to faces/ buses.

what do i need to do next?

Baz

baz1875 said:
Hi

we were about to book up when i spotted this thread,this it would be a good chance to put some names to faces/ buses.

what do i need to do next?

Baz

Early Bay will have a camping area on site, if anyone wishes to camp in here they can book tickets via me and I will coordinate the arrangements with Busfest.

Adults £35.00 each
Camping pitch £20.00
U16's free

PayPal to [email protected]

Marriedblonde said:
Is there much for the kids?? I.e a 6 year old and a 2 year old? Just wondering how family orientated it is?

Jesus, even as i am typing this i am feeling old and grown up...

Loads for kids, fun fair, bouncy castle, quad bikes, fair ground stalls ect trouble is the rides cost around £2.50 each & that's x 3 for me :lol: means less money for bits :msn4:

Still we will be there 8)

Damn thought I'd missed the booking into EB camping, any chance you can get me reassigned in club camping please Clem ?

Posted using Tapatalk

Latest posts