BUSFEST - Can of (Ticket) worms

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howie123

Reaction score
not sure if anyone is still looking for Busfest tickets but worth looking at their FB page, looks like its all kicking off over their 'threatening to cancel re-sold ticket's' :roll:

I read this yesterday, I can understand what they're attempting to stop (I.e. The people who have no intention of going and simply money making), however I think they haven't got a suitable system in place to enable people to sell on for no more than face value or send back to Busfest for reselling which ultimately may require a small admin fee.

Really understand peoples frustrations, yet again a minority spoils for the majority!!! Not sure what the solution will be in such a short time to the show?? I'm watching with interest!!
Will say it was a bit of a loose comment to put on Facebook which has really stirred it right up!!!!

I doubt much will come of it. I think they kicked up a stink like this last year, but in the end they couldn't be bothered checking names on tickets.

There is no name on the ticket. At least not on mine.
I don't understand this. It's not as if this show sells out within 2 hours like some concerts.
There is plenty of time for people to buy tickets, they were available for multiple months so I don't think people buy tons of tickets to make a profit.
There are always exceptions of course.

For me this means I won't be buying tickets next year until I'm absolutely sure I can go. This year I bought them as soon as they were available.
I just don't see what they are trying to accomplish.

In general I think their communication on Facebook is kinda weird and unprofessional anyway.

Latest posts