"BUSTER BO JANGLES", '67 CREW CAB

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D Get in touch with muscle bus dude!! They sell the Klassic fab panels!! Ive ordered a set of arches for our split after VERY HIGH recommendation!! They also do crewcab rear corners, gates, bulkheads, floors etc etc etc! Somepanels are for splits and will need modifing but the quality is su[[osed to be the absolute nadgers!!

Im also looking into making cargo and load bed floors myself to original VW spec but it will be a while before i see any fruits of this venture!!

Looking forward to this dude! :mrgreen:

[quote
Im also looking into making cargo and load bed floors myself to original VW spec but it will be a while before i see any fruits of this venture!!
:[/quote]

Schofield does complete load beds, I had one off of him when I did my d/c think is was about £250. There for s/c but you just cut em down to suit.

69doublecab said:
[quote
:

Schofield does complete load beds, I had one off of him when I did my d/c think is was about £250. There for s/c but you just cut em down to suit.[/quote]

Thats the trouble, the ones ill be doing (if i ever get round to it will be hand made 18 gauge with all the bits and bobs on to fit to your us with minimum effort. 4 pieces just like the original ones. Ive still got a LONG way to go before i start doing anything but its sort of in the pipe line. :mrgreen:

Only had to cut the length, they were genuine vw pick up beds, not made by schofield. The central joint was a factory weld, so it just went straight on. Good luck with yours tho, sound like there gonna be quality.

i get ya. didnt know they did genuine ones :mrgreen:

Be worth looking into before i start making up cos may get trounsed on price otherwise.

Cheers dude.

Ok BOJANGLES you may continue :lol: :D

Not yet Van Fan, I'm waiting for Dubfreeze to get some bits then possibly blast the bottom to have some clean metal to weld to , gotta see how much first :roll:

On our trip to Dubfreeze this weekend I was juffed to pick up an NOS rear corner
vw2010028.jpg

& the inner & outer sills
vw2010027.jpg

I've gotta get a bit more info & then order some more bits before the next bit starts :)

don`t like to upset ya but that NOS corner is LHD so won`t fit unless its upside down:mrgreen: Don`t want to know what that cost ...nice find...no actually i do

scott wilson said:
don`t like to upset ya but that NOS corner is LHD so won`t fit unless its upside down:mrgreen: Don`t want to know what that cost ...nice find...no actually i do

:lol:

scott wilson said:

:lol: :lol: The same fella has the other corner as well & a mate of mine also has a NOS N/S corner & even a NOS lower corner.8) 8)

dubscum said:
buster bo jangles and young dubber, kicking ass in early crews 8) gonna be showing us up when they hit the shows :D

Pye aswell dude!! Theres a few others but they are the only RHD ones ive sen so far i think. :mrgreen:

Sure Scott may know of a few more over here.

After shifting a T4 & Bug around on a trailer this morning, got down the unit & once again with Rich's thoroughly appreciated help, we chopped the rear corner out & got the NOS panel ready to weld in
vw2010030.jpg

vw2010032.jpg

vw2010033.jpg

Well pleased, thanks Rich & Becs :wink:

Just an idea, texas brown, black canvas, graphite centre, polished rimmed, speedmasters, with a bit of period brewery signwriting ?????
crewcab1FULLERS.jpg

Latest posts