Cab Curtains

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker

Reaction score
Just a quick questions for my first post to this great forum. Tried a quick search but I am impatient and just want to get back to working on my van. What is the best way to curtain the cab area of a T2? Do the curtains go straight across the van behind the driver and passenger seat or do they follow the line of the van along the front windows and around the windscreen? What is the best way if they go around the windscreen? Thanks

Hi I have recently done mine. On my westy I have a curtain on a rail for each cab window and a seperate curtain for the windscreen that is held in place with press studs. will try take a photo later and post.

Spence

Cool, thanks for the reply. Rest of the windows are on curtain wire and this will not be possible to fix around the windscreen because it will hinder the draw of the curtains.I would like them around the window to alow us more space. Will have to weigh up between studs and a rail. Any thoughts anyone?

Hi, I have rails down the side. I done something different on the front screen. unscrewed the studs then ran some white velcro with sticky back and screwed the studs back ontop to blend it in. white velcro and white paint work looks and works a treat then just got nan to run velcro with her machine accross the curtain and hey presto .

The press studs are original westy, be rude not to use them...

P1030754.jpg

Its possible to bend silent gliss rail round the cab over the rear view mirror stalk and have a sweep round in one curtain.

Thanks guys and nice steering wheel Bwuttonmoon - that's thhe next job!

We've got 2 80" curtains for the cab so may well go for the rail and stop it either side of the rear view mirror. Got thermals for all the windows so won't really matter if there's a tiny gap between the 2

Latest posts