• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

cabcurtain,awning,canopy,leathrete mat,hinge covers,hub caps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluecab

Reaction score
westy early bay/splitty cab curtain with holes for hammock and presstuds £55- pending
2012-04-26204920.jpg

Royal traveller annexe awning does have a few small pinprick holes but very usable hence £70
comes with inner tent and groundsheet etc.
not this one one but same as- the actual one is in picture below- got it out to check it over today. pending

awning001.jpg

2012-04-26191542.jpg

canopy with 3 poles - its dirty oily and got lots of creases- fits into a fiqure of 8 awning rail , may wash and come up nice £25- sold
2012-04-20193341.jpg

hindge covers- i think these are early bay as they dont seem to fit my splitty but its got headlinning in if that makes a difference, very brittle £12 the pair
2012-04-26205002.jpg

4 ratty rust hubcaps £10
2012-01-29214523.jpg

green /grayish leatherette- this is the good stuff believed to be used by land rover 140 cm wide £5 per metre- or 5 metres for £20
2012-04-26205325.jpg

can take to stanford hall but would like paying or deposit first. thanks paul

Gadget Boy said:
Paul , I will take that westy curtain please @ Stanford Hall, I will pm my contact details Thanks

Gadget ;)
Pending to gadget ;)

Hello can I have dibs on the traveller awning? Where abouts are you for a collection?
Thanks
Graham.

Hi Mate,

Can i have second dibs on the orange canopy. Where are you as i might be able to collect.

Sorry waiting payment on the awning if it doesnt happen will let you know. canopy now sold.
thanks paul

Latest posts