• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New LHD early cab mat/Pair NOS 68 only wiper arms, plus more

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket

Reaction score
Can all your guys and dolls that want parts mail me at ( [email protected] ) with you list so I don't sell twice and that way I can remember who is having what, OK thanks

:wink:
NEW, NEW, NEW
I have just found a later dark wood spice rack with the leg, £50
Sink tap, complete and in good condition, cant say if it works but who uses them any way, got a hole then fill it, £40
Continental foam covers in great condition, washed and in the blanket box to include the spare wheel cover too,£50
Near mint pair of 69-71 wiper arms £45
Mint, opening near side 1/4 light in stainless steel, probably Deluxe then, nice rubber, ready to fit, £65.
I also have a KPH speedo with a trip, £100
So much crap in my garage, you tend to forget you have it!
ASK, ASK, ASK,

I have for sale a very good repro (Wolfburg West) cab fllor mat, not been used, it is a very good copy and as most of the vans coming from California are dry, so are the mats!C+C sell these for well over £100, I would like £60 and I will fit it!!!

I also have a pair of 68 only NOS wiper arms, £65 for these.SOLD
I also have various early westy cabinet doors, no handles though.

I do have the hinges.

I have the early bed in the roof, the bunk type, in fantastic condition, the canvas looks to be new or redone to a very high standard, £120.SOLD

Again I have a pair of the VERY rare Westy rubber seals for the inside of the windows, yes they did do one but would seem to be only early busses, very hard to find, very!! asking £70

An early bay gearbox, the one that will hang if you take the engine out, very good condition as I drove the van it came out years ago, £80.SOLD

A late speedo cluster for RHD bay in perfect to mint condition with the working clock, complete and ready to fit, £125.

I have a set of early bay 68 only door handles with the sliding door and rear hatch, one key code but no key, nice set, £125.

A pair of Genuine original front headlight chrome rings, just had them chromed, mint, perfect, show standard, £45 the pair.
these are the three screw type.

I do have about 20 of the westy cream curtain straps with the brown snappers, £5 each.Three SoldI have quite a few of the little plastic clips that hold the mirror in the wardrobe, £2 each.Three Sold

In the past I have had and broke many westys and stored the bits, mainly the little bits that get overloked in a resto, but for those rivet counters like me are a must for the perfect rebuild, sad I know but I aint the only one and it is nice to see vans how they were when new, as they say..................................whatever!!!!!!!

Ron :wink:

Hi Ron,
would you have any of the below????

As this is my 1st westy i'm not really sure of the name of the bits that i need, so please bare with me.

1, i need the "bits" that connect the tap to the tank???? so that i can get water into the sink???
2, filler neck/pipe so that i can fill the tank with water??
3, the door handle from the top door (i know that JK make these, but i would like any a OG)
4, the ice trays
5, the rack within the fridge/cooler
6, the white press strap that holds the fridge door closed.

cheers marcher

Hi im after the door hinges for the fridge door and the hinges for the door above the fridge on a 1970 van
Cheers chris

Hi Ron,
Parts for a 70 Campmobile LHD Westy.
I need one of the plastic mirror clamps for inside of wardrobe door.
2 off Seat belt holders, go on B post behind driver and passenger
Large Westy Table complete
Thanks
Simon.

Hi,

Could you let us all know if you have any items left before going off to Vanfest. I would like to take a look in person if possible.

Cheers,

The Blade.

Latest posts