Camper & Bus Show Eastnor Castle 2014 - Early Bay Line Up!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:cry: :cry:

i'm down south devon til the 13th otherwise i would be well up for this,only 35 mins drive away 60 mins in the van :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope you guys have a cracking weekend.

J (aka Marriedblonde) shame we won't be here,would of been nice to catch again.

Final call for EB members interested in attending. Will need to submit names by Monday next week so free passes can be allocated....

I am emailing to confirm your club display stand at the Camper&Bus show on the 8-10th August 2014. As you are aware, we are offering two free weekend club passes to those from your club that are attending with their vehicle.

Do you have any idea of the number of vehicles you intend to bring?

We will be allocating passes in advance and leaving them on the gate for collection, have you had a chance to put together a list of members that intend on participating in our club display so we can put their names down?

Can you add your name to the roll call on this post if you are interested in joining us.

Thanks

1.69 Westy ( Phil)
2. Campervanman (Alasdair and Kelly :0))
3. Scottie
4. Marriedblonde
5. Spoony73 (possibly)
6. Bonzo3663 (Barry)
7. Bobreoc (rob)

1.69 Westy ( Phil)
3. Scottie
4. Marriedblonde
5. Spoony73 (possibly)
6. Bonzo3663 (Barry)
7. Bobreoc (rob)
8. Beetleboy14 (Theo)

1.69 Westy ( Phil)
3. Scottie
4. Marriedblonde
5. Spoony73 (possibly)
6. Bonzo3663 (Barry)
7. Bobreoc (rob)
8. Beetleboy14 (Theo)
9. T2 brinky

Thanks for the updates everyone and sorry to hear that you can't make it Marriedblonde.

If you are still coming, could you PM me with your full name and the full name of your second passenger (if relevant) and I will send the list to Marcus.

If anyone else is interested, I am more than happy to add you to the list tonight...there is still some space!

Kind regards

Alasdair

1.69 Westy ( Phil)
3. Scottie
4. Marriedblonde
5. Spoony73 (possibly)
6. Bonzo3663 (Barry)
7. Bobreoc (rob)
8. Beetleboy14 (Theo)
9. T2 brinky
10. Davecrook1 (Dave)

Thinking of coming over for the day, bit last min and weather not great? Can anyone there already report how it's looking?

no service on vodaphone there ... a good show, plenty of free stuff for kids to do, would definitely go again .... but home now because RAIN was torrential this morning (and though the night)

Thanks to all that came along. The Sunday morning was a shame but the staff couldn't be more helpful and I'm sure it would have been a busier show if the weather forecast had been different. A friendly event and we met some great folk!

Would definitely go again if free passes are up for grabs. :D

Campervanman said:
Thanks to all that came along. The Sunday morning was a shame but the staff couldn't be more helpful and I'm sure it would have been a busier show if the weather forecast had been different. A friendly event and we met some great folk!

Would definitely go again if free passes are up for grabs. :D

Even more of a shame if you drove there, only to be told that all the traders had packed up and left. Bit gutted as the afternoon was quite nice, so trip wasted. We were told that we'd get a phone call to sort a free ticket for next years show, however, as it was just a scribbled down name and number on the back of a piece of paper, I'm not holding out much hope.... :|

Latest posts