Camper & Bus Show Eastnor Castle 2014 - Early Bay Line Up!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69 Westy

Reaction score
Anyone doing this ? http://www.vwcamperandbus.com/camper-and-bus-show/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Early Bay Line Up anyone??

The Camper&Bus show is fast approaching, book your FREE club stand for the Early Bay club before it is too late!

We are offering a select number of clubs the opportunity to have a FREE club stand at the Camper&Bus Show which takes place at Eastnor Castle over the weekend of the 8-10 August 2014.

Two free weekend passes, including camping, will be supplied to each person bringing a vehicle, up to five vehicles per club, kids 16 and under go free and further tickets being available at half price. If you fancy coming along e-mail [email protected] to reserve your spot.

I can't make this weekend but it'd be great to have an EB line up if anyone wants to be point of contact?

I'm interested too Mike.

Do we need to contact the organisers direct re. an EB stand and the weekend passes or is someone on the forum taking the lead to co-ordinate things?

Regards

Alasdair

I think just email Marcus Melliard on the address above. Free tickets ... what's not to like? :)

Guys ive heard back from Marcus Melliard re earlybay lineup so im willing to help to try to organise our display as Clem isnt available they are offering 2 free weekend tickets( plus camping per vehicle) for up to 20 vehicles as they have been impressed with previous line ups so if i start a list of attendees perhaps we can go from there , as long as i have your names the tickets will be available for collection on the gate btw me and Campervanman ( Alasdair) will be points of contact for this show ;)

Id come but im just back from a week in Belgium the wednesday before...I think by then I wont want to see another camper, motorway, or portaloo ever again! :lol

Thanks for the replies and expressions of interest.

Hope you can make it. It's our first show with our bus and looked like a good warm up for Busfest! It will make a nice change turning up to a show in a VW :D

The organisers have been in touch asking if we know numbers for this event yet. Is anyone else interested in joining us? They are still offering two free weekend passes per bus (retailing at £37 per ticket I believe).

It would be really good if we could get at least five early bays for the line up. :party0003:

Campervanman said:
The organisers have been in touch asking if we know numbers for this event yet. Is anyone else interested in joining us? They are still offering two free weekend passes per bus (retailing at £37 per ticket I believe).

It would be really good if we could get at least five early bays for the line up. :party0003:

Hi,

We are coming to the show, counts us in for the earlybay line up :D

Scottie

Just in case anyone is interested in this aspect of the show too......

As you may or may not know, we are having a soapbox challenge as part of the Camper&Bus Show entertainment. We would naturally like to make this as much of a spectacle as possible, so the more entries the better.

Would you or any of your members be interested in competing? Whether the entry took 3 minutes or 3 months to build, there isn’t such a thing as ‘too many’ entries!

If you or they would like to enter, please drop me an email to book themselves in: [email protected]

Latest posts