• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Camper Jam Tickets for sale NOW SOLD.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D'oh - just started a 'Tickets wanted' thread before reading down properly.

Have you still got yours for sale? What sort of space is available with them - just bought a folding caravan and keen to try it out... It's for two adults and three kids...

Many thanks,

Jim

Jimbly said:
D'oh - just started a 'Tickets wanted' thread before reading down properly.

Have you still got yours for sale? What sort of space is available with them - just bought a folding caravan and keen to try it out... It's for two adults and three kids...

Many thanks,

Jim

Still for sale,
I don't think you'll have enough room on club camping for a folding Caravan, the pitch size are designed around a Bus & Awning.
These tickets will only be avaible until Friday 22nd :shock: as I will be on holiday for the next two weeks.

The folding 'van has probably around the same footprint as my Khyam Driveaway awning but is a hell of a lot easier to put up...

Is there someone we can ask - a moderator? If they'll let me, I'll have the tickets definitely and square you up before you go away...

Cheers,

Jim

Valentine Won said:
Whats going on Brett? Your letting the bristol massive down :cry:
shaun
Thanks for your concern Shaun :) I didn't know I was part of the Bristol Massive. :shock: :lol: Kinda lost the Love for shows mainly due to the shite weather & it's not getting any better for the forseable future. I got the next fortnight off. :cry: maybe it'll be summer in October again. :roll:
Sorry to be so negative but the Bus will be up for Sale next :shock: If the Mrs will let me. :lol:

Jimbly said:
The folding 'van has probably around the same footprint as my Khyam Driveaway awning but is a hell of a lot easier to put up...

Is there someone we can ask - a moderator? If they'll let me, I'll have the tickets definitely and square you up before you go away...

Cheers,

Jim

The "club" pitches are supposed to be 6m x 7m, but we struggled to get a bus and motordome sleeper on the pitch last year.

'Van sits 3.5 x 3m plus the bus.

Should be able to get on?!? Bus can tuck into whatever space is left...

Jim

Valentine Won said:
Up for sale :?: :shock: :cry:
I think I'm havin a bit of a bad time at the mo not just the weather but work gettin older ect: Been lookin at Buick straight 8's lately 1949-53 always wanted one maybe it will be my last chance to gain ownership.
Only problem is wont fit down the side of my house & the Mrs loves the Bus. :?

Jimbly said:
'Van sits 3.5 x 3m plus the bus.

Should be able to get on?!? Bus can tuck into whatever space is left...

Jim

I think we need confirmation before you buy. don't worry you got first refusal.

Latest posts