Camper Jam

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2 Brinky

Reaction score
Was about to book for next year but not 100% there whos been last couple of years????
Good points and bad?
Is there much air cooled in attendance?

It's not cheep but what is these days.

Attachments

• IMG-20231104-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231104-WA0000.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 7
Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,jeeeeees ,,, that’s two hundred bananas mate ??? :eek:
Joey a millionaire 😬
I know Justin said camperjam was one of the best and I heard some good things too but as a solo camper I might not be to expensive.

Well organised event. Nice place. Lots to do - food and entertainment is very good.

Fair to say they don’t give a monkeys about old buses these days though.

Well organised event. Nice place. Lots to do - food and entertainment is very good.

Fair to say they don’t give a monkeys about old buses these days though.
Cheers

If they had more attendance from old Busses sounds great... but unless organisers encourage this. Well

Aircooled Campout is the 5-7th July 2024, same dates as Camperjam deliberately giving people the option of a commercial show or laid back chilled camping with other Aircooled buses etc

I've been to CanperJam over the last few years and always had a good time in my 71 crossover. I would do both if they weren't at the same time or had the time.

I always go, always a great weekend and loads of AC around the site, we are welcome to do a line up but for some unknown reason people prefer to stay at their camp rather than drive down to the show site and display/drink all day. Which is exactly what I do on the saturday. Means you are right in the middle of it all, have your bus and your beers with you and can hang out with mates before heading back to camp around 5....

I'll be there (y)

Latest posts