Camper owners/drivers sought for TV Roadtrip!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Passed on if anyone fancies it? 8)

I'm a Casting Researcher at Alleycats TV working on a new branded Channel 4 project, I'd like to reach out to mechanic/Campervan enthusiasts types whom might be interested in applying for the road trip adventure of a lifetime and was hoping you could help by circulating the word via your Facebook/Twitter/Forums please?

We are sending a group of individuals on an epic adventure by Campervan and looking for camera confident drivers who could potentially be available to travel the world between August - end of November this year. Loss of earnings will be covered so there won't be any costs for those who are selected for the trip and all expenses are paid throughout. We would love one of the Campervan seats to go to a mechanic (inevitably car knowledge would be useful on a trip like this) so I wondered if you would mind spreading the word?

I've attached our flyer, I'm happy to answer any questions you or anyone interested may have so please point them in my direction and I can liaise with them direct so you don't have to worry about fielding requests. If someone wants to apply all they have to do is email us ([email protected]) and we will send them an application form.

http://alleycats.tv/index.php/roadtrip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

YES IM UP FOR THAT

BRING IT ON, I WILL TELL THE WIFE IM JUST POPING OUT FOR SOME MILK. :D PS I WILL AS WELL.

I thought about it too - but have our 10 year wedding anni in Oct and we have already booked and paid for our holiday to Sri Lanka!
Gutted :msn4:

StuF said:
I thought about it too - but have our 10 year wedding anni in Oct and we have already booked and paid for our holiday to Sri Lanka!
Gutted :msn4:

We went a few years back. One of the best holidays ever!

Hi all,

I just wanted to thank 'Clem' and share with my fellow early bayers that when I first saw this post back in June, I applied for it straight away!

Long story short I applied for the trip to oz in a camper van and ive been selected and im heading around the world as the mechanic / cast member on the trip!

Pretty awesome stuff!

You can see me and check out the up coming episodes on All 4 / Channel 4 website under the short series or click the link bellow to see some pictures of me and the van! ( I'm the ginger guy )

http://www.fosters.co.uk/helluvatour/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I want to give a HUGE thank you to the forum because if you guys never posted it, I wouldnt have ever seen it that day in June when I was doing my daily flick through the forum pages!

Not at all jealous :mrgreen:

Seriously my only problem with this would be - I can't stand Fosters. Like Carling it comes under the heading of Driving lager.

Enjoy the trip.

I`m another one that`s not at all jealous, not one little bit not even a smidgeon Mr HippySteven, insert very very green smiley here! Say hello to Oz for me and enjoy all the memories you`re about to be deluged with and if you get down around Melbourne give it a hug from me ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I meannnn,,,,, like who would possibly ever want to go there ???? :mrgreen:

hippysteven said:
Hi all,

I just wanted to thank 'Clem' and share with my fellow early bayers that when I first saw this post back in June, I applied for it straight away!

Long story short I applied for the trip to oz in a camper van and ive been selected and im heading around the world as the mechanic / cast member on the trip!

Pretty awesome stuff!

You can see me and check out the up coming episodes on All 4 / Channel 4 website under the short series or click the link bellow to see some pictures of me and the van! ( I'm the ginger guy )

http://www.fosters.co.uk/helluvatour/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I want to give a HUGE thank you to the forum because if you guys never posted it, I wouldnt have ever seen it that day in June when I was doing my daily flick through the forum pages!

Well done :) great idea to take part. It will give you unforgettable experiences. Congratulations on getting picked.

Unfortunately whoever uploaded the video clips in the link decided that people with a French isp are not allowed to watch them :lol:

Anyway, best of luck and hope it goes very well.

Thanks all!! Ive always wanted to visit Australia, what better way to get there!

The episodes on channel 4 should be fun to watch.

ozziedog said:
gninnam said:
Most excellent 8)
(Priscilla look nice :msn4: )

Mr Manning,, keep it clean bud, it`s a nice little adventure for them :roll:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (I thought that too) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: and I was being clean ;)

Nice one!
say g'day to Sydney for me. thats where i'm from. The southern beaches.
gotta say though, i wouldnt wash my socks in fosters but id still go on the trip and drink that cats wazz when i got there. just to be polite!
you'll have an absolute ball tearer of a trip. good luck and safe travels.

Latest posts