CamperJam pic thread

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Weather was terrible on sat but friday night and most of sunday was good, the show has massive potential at that venue. Don't really feel like i had £30 worth of show tho, seemed a little on the steap side for the first year, bugjam prices without the same entertainment, but on a positive side it was well organised and all the show staff were very smiley and happy which was good to see, also the turnout on the showfield on the sunday was good. Good to meet a few more people off here Chris, Seff, vwaircooled, Grahame L, Clem, Paul,

this was friday night at EB camping lol... and this was how it stayed until sat.
21062008180-1.jpg

some nice pics there ant! we went yesterday for the day in the car :( .looked a real nice show,great location and a very good feel. shame about the weather.probably been more there if it was sunny.be a nice one to take the bus to next year. spent a bloody furtune on bits for the bus! wandering round the campsite i spotted this. my lips were drooling! hope the owner wouldnt mind me posting these,but i feel they need to be shared! the ultimate set up in my book!

DSC00145.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

some great earlybays there 8) im liking the hi roof baby blue panel 8)
i got one of those awnings with my 68 , never used it yet , in fact never had it out the bag , got a pics of the 68 in texas with the set up 8)

lovin the biege tintop with full length rack. where did you get those red bands from ?? KK? Good to see a decent turn out of early bays.

Airtime said:
Great pics, looks like a nice show! 8)

This rear bumper looks a bit odd to me, is this one of those fiberglass ones?

22062008193.jpg

think its a splitty bumper - slash cut see ^

yes its a splitty bumper. had it fitted after previous bumper was "re-shaped" by a lorry !! not happy with it as the body shop drilled the holes to fit it too high up. it now sits way too low. am gonna get a fibreglass one to replace it

great pictures Ant and Clem, some lovely vans there.

like Ant said, i thought it was a bit too expensive to camp. £30 for one night, could have turned up on Sunday for £10 !but it was very well organised and a fantastic venue. if the weather had been kinder i'm sure more people would have turned up. hope it goes ahead next year at the same venue.
great to put names to faces aswell

STUMP said:
lovin the biege tintop with full length rack. where did you get those red bands from ?? KK? Good to see a decent turn out of early bays.

the tyres were redwalled by a guy goes round your house and does them while you wait. ill see if i can find a link

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1517&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=45

Just thought I would add my bit, If the weather was nice this would of been a great show, the venue was lovely, well organised and acres of space. I will definatley be diarying this for next year.
Great to put some faces to names, Seth, Ant, vwaircooled jason, Clem, Chris and others appologise if forgot your name (but I wil remember you buses 8) ).

Big thankyou to Jason for the coverered foam where the spare wheel fits forgot to say cheers again :) fits like a glove.

Did you see the EB that won best camper against the mint vans that were in the show and shine.

daz

Thanks Daz,that was my camper.Always nice to receive an award that you didnt expect.I did'nt build it as a show vechicle but as a family camper which it gets used for, like many of the guys on this forum.Spoke to leon the other day who is going to be taken his to Spain, looking forward to him posting his pics.Wont be online for a couple of weeks as i,am off on my holidays, St,Ives.06.00am bikes on the back and not a spare corner left, see you guys later.
Stuart

Another local guy!!!! was yours the white one with the porker teledials?.... we really need to sort a local eb mini meet! steve,leon,you, me and there are a few more eb's in stafford now too

Latest posts