can we have partners in chrome

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Johnny said:
anyone wants the rank partner in chrome just let me know, i guess you need to post a pic of your van here to qualify?
Happy to do lineups :mrgreen: but not till next year as its still in bits :( after its respray

036-3.jpg

025-3.jpg

great to hear from you again Tim, and that the van bug is still biting

what's with all these red deluxes though?! sheesh! time was mine was something special :roll: :p ;)

baron said:

what's with all these red deluxes though?! sheesh! time was mine was something special :roll: :p ;)

Ditto Tim, I think the new bus will be a keeper. Amazing to see so many deluxe's in the UK - wasn't so long ago that they were pretty much unheard of!. Looks like this your bus may have inspired a red revolution 8) Sweetest colour for a deluxe IMHO, had considered it for the new bus but will probably opt for the original savannah beige.

Hoping to be back for Vanfest - would be good to hook up.

baron said:

Ditto Tim, I think the new bus will be a keeper. Amazing to see so many deluxe's in the UK - wasn't so long ago that they were pretty much unheard of!. Looks like this your bus may have inspired a red revolution 8) Sweetest colour for a deluxe IMHO, had considered it for the new bus but will probably opt for the original savannah beige.

Hoping to be back for Vanfest - would be good to hook up.

scott wilson said:
sorry i butchered this one..mike f..is someone going to start the "club" or is it informal as before?

I'm so disorganised that even if we went organised it'd end up informal!

I've got a plan though to get a small select lineup of deluxes going in early September at Crich...
http://www.tramway.co.uk/events/128/beetle-drive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I asked baron earlier in the year and he was keen so let's get a list going...

1 Mike F
2 baron

Just a reminder of how baron first got the deluxes together - Vanfest 2006 (mine is the dark red Devon) ...

DSCN2140Large-1.jpg
DSCN2145Large-1.jpg

And carrying on the redbus theme here's another look at how mine is looking after slammedkustom's winter special...

P1100960Large.jpg
P1110004Large.jpg

Mines more deluxe than most deluxes, after all as well as the optional extras its got the best deluxe option of them all.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A hole in the roof for a sliding metal sunroof.

:mrgreen:

clyde said:
Mines more deluxe than most deluxes, after all as well as the optional extras its got the best deluxe option of them all.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

:lol: i got the same hole with all the bits working

robins said:
clyde said:

:lol: i got the same hole with all the bits working

In my eyes the only true deluxe mate.

Latest posts