Can You All Recommend...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shane r

Reaction score
two things.

1) Bambus parcel shelf. Do I have to shell out the £99+ for one from KK or are there other good quality ones about for less?

2) Kick panels. Where?

Thanks
Shane

Shane, i saw bambus style shelves for £59 somewhere (i'll try to find it again), i have a bamboo one which im not that fussed on. I know you can get the Bambus name plates separate as well, which would give the effect of an original.

Personally if i had to buy again, i would spend the extra £30 quid for the bambus ones as the quality is much better.

Joval said:
JK have kick panels.

Made of plastic though ... mine cracked in half the first time I had to remove it. I wasnt impressed.
I found some good og ones at Stanford Hall last year for £5 though. :)

Clem said:
Joval said:
JK have kick panels.

Made of plastic though ... mine cracked in half the first time I had to remove it. I wasnt impressed.
I found some good og ones at Stanford Hall last year for £5 though. :)

That's what I was afraid of. Anyone have a better quality source than JK?

PM Carole she sometimes gets em or knows someone, atleast with the hardboard ones they bend easily and then after time maintain the curve and can be covered to suit....I've not yet seen a quality plastic set they all appear to be the same crappy brittle plastic...

Araon said:
PM Carole she sometimes gets em or knows someone, atleast with the hardboard ones they bend easily and then after time maintain the curve and can be covered to suit....I've not yet seen a quality plastic set they all appear to be the same crappy brittle plastic...

i got one from carol, nice too :mrgreen:

kickpanels, make your own and cover with vinyl or whatever

rob-stone said:
I made my own kick panels because i couldnt find and decent ones off the shelf.

So did I, used the old ones as a template, cut them out of 4mm MDF and painted them with PVA to seal them and a coat of satin black to finish them...

DSCF0778.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-T2-camper-van-cab-kick-panels-68-to-72-black_W0QQitemZ280225294106QQihZ018QQcategoryZ27385QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

megabug new 68-72 kick panels £23 8)

Latest posts