• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Can you buy a complete EB cab floor??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jailed up

Reaction score
My lovely 71 has gone to fund an extention on the House, but has been replaced with a sorrowful looking 69 so its not all bad news!!!

I cant seem to find a complete cab floor though,does anybody do them??

Thankyouplease...... :?

Evam Classics http://www.evamclassic.com/ec/shop.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Not cheap mind, 336.95 euro posted to the UK. :shock: . They are klassic fab ones tho.

Robby said:
Not cheap mind, 336.95 euro posted to the UK. :shock: . They are klassic fab ones tho.

Chris Stoneham had them on offer at £185 + shipping in Oct last year :? ...so prob a little more by now due to VAT etc. He may have to get them in on his next shipment though. :msn4:

336 euro seems a rip off when compared :shock:

With the £100 you save you could fly to Holland and pull faces, whilst waving your floor at them :mrgreen:

PS dont fly budget they'll charge you excess bagage ;)

mjknight71 said:
Robby said:

Chris Stoneham had them on offer at £185 + shipping in Oct last year :? ...so prob a little more by now due to VAT etc. He may have to get them in on his next shipment though. :msn4:

336 euro seems a rip off when compared :shock:

With the £100 you save you could fly to Holland and pull faces, whilst waving your floor at them :mrgreen:

PS dont fly budget they'll charge you excess bagage ;)

:lol:

Cheers fellas...336 euros seems alot!!

Who is Chris Stoneham and how do i contact him?

Thanks again :)

Hi all :D ,

yes, I can help you, I have a small number of the following panels available arriving in my next Klassicfab shipment (eta 6-8 weeks), let me know if either are any good for you (via e-mail please) and I will forward you an invoice, customer ref number and the payment details

KFBW140 BAY WINDOW CAB FLOOR 68-72 LHD - £ 195.00
KFBW141 BAY WINDOW CAB FLOOR RHD 68-72 RHD - £ 195.00

also ....

KFBW101 LOWER FRONT WINDOW REPAIR SECTION - £ 105.00

Klassicfab are currently expanding their range to include the following, let me know if you are interested in any of them as I am currently making out my next shipment list for Klassicfab (eta 3-4 months) and as I am limited in the amount of panels that can be produced in the timescale pre-ordering is the only way of guarenteeing I can get the panels you need over here ;)

Lower Nose Section 68-74 - £ 70.00
Front floor corner repair sections - £ 67.50
Inner Rockers 68-77 - £ 25.00
Driver's side rocker with cheater seam 6” - £ 45.00
Driver's side rocker, with cheater seam 14” - £ 70.00
Wheel wells, both side early and late LEFT - £ 110.00
Wheel wells, both side early and late RIGHT - £ 110.00

more panels are coming on line all the time so once my latest shipment arrives I will update the Bay side of my website with all the neccessary info / pic etc

All the Best ... Chris

ps ... hope its okay with the mods to list this info, I will remove if requested, I hope the above is good news for the early bay fans :D

Latest posts