Caravan!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott isnt known as Delboy for no reason, we buy to sell til we get what we want... also, he does look a bit like him :lol:

This time next year Rodders...

I love that van, its alsmost as good as an Airstream. Ive been learning lots about them recently, there is a caravan show on Discovery Turbo im addicted to!

:D

dont let Minky hear you call tiki chintz :lol:

lovely hey? one day we will get there, once we sell some cars, move house, buy more cars to sell, sell house to buy bigger house....

either that or i will win and we will sell everything, buy some land and create a trailer park :D

I'm gonna sell my house and buy one of those, just gotta keep it a surprise from her in doors :wink:

Shiney Shiney :D

The tube may do the door, I think maybe buying out autosol would be nearer the mark keeping that baby tidy...

i camped in one of those mini air doodars once down south...man i cant remember where.....
It was a campsite full of the little bleeders.

It was ace. :)

very nice rikki but it doesnt have that "white trash" feeling, more "suburbia on tour" :lol:

Rikki James said:
'62 and '67

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/356808.jpg

Pucks seem to be all the rage but like splits, everyone wants/has one! :roll: . Id dare to be different and get a teardrop i just love the old 40s Ken Skil jobbies...

kenskill3.jpg

or a benroy!

56benroy02.jpg

some real vintage style

i agree, i wouldnt have a puck..far too common for me, i only like things other people seem to hate :lol:

trashy FTW! 8)

Scott was saying someone dumped a puck in his mates field, its in great condition so he is keeping it..bit of a result for him!

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
Rikki James said:
'62 and '67

http://images.thesamba.com/vw/gallery/pix/356808.jpg

Pucks seem to be all the rage but like splits, everyone wants/has one! :roll: . Id dare to be different and get a teardrop i just love the old 40s Ken Skil jobbies...

kenskill3.jpg

or a benroy!

56benroy02.jpg

some real vintage style

I'm with you on this one...

roswell-1.jpg

Got the autocad dwg about 50% complete for the above...time & money, sigh.

Araon said:

"TOTALLY REFURBISHED INTERIOR - NEW UPHOLSTERY WITH TOP QUALITY FOAM SEATS, FULLY LINED CURTAINS, BLACK AND WHITE CHEQUERBOARD FLOORING (OVER £4000 SPENT IN TOTAL)"

How the hell did they spend £4K on that interior?! I could furnish a whole house for that much. People don't seem to realise that spending that sort of money doesn't make it worth that much more! I've budgetted £100 for our interior. :lol:

ive seen his price list
wood = free from a skip

material for cushions and curtains= free, what ever the neighbours put on the washing line

flooring= free, hay "borrowed" from donkey santuary

paint= free, root round the neighbours shed while they are out shopping

tea and cake while working on caravan = £100

hardcore pikeys! :wink:

slammedkustom said:
ive seen his price list
wood = free from a skip

material for cushions and curtains= free, what ever the neighbours put on the washing line

flooring= free, hay "borrowed" from donkey santuary

paint= free, root round the neighbours shed while they are out shopping

tea and cake while working on caravan = £100

hardcore pikeys! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

its true, jabbo tried to buy an NOS "piece of string" on ebay for the dog but was outbid!

no it wasnt me who won it either! :lol:

Latest posts