Caravan!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you and scott like a project......
How about an airstream for 99 cents??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Old-Silver-Streak-Airstream-Clipper-Travel-Trailer_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50069QQihZ009QQitemZ190152361272QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I know I shouldn't have done it but typed in airstream on US ebay. :shock:
They are cheeeaaaap! And there are so many of them 20k is alot of money :shock:

Look what £3000 will get you
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Airstream-1964-Bambi-II_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50063QQihZ011QQitemZ320156420698QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
One day i'll own an airstream. If I had space in the garden I'd have one like Tim Burton and Helena Bonham Carter. they just applied to the council so they can have a trailer in their garden as a nursery for their new baby!!!

slammedkustom said:
ive seen his price list
wood = free from a skip

material for cushions and curtains= free, what ever the neighbours put on the washing line

flooring= free, hay "borrowed" from donkey santuary

paint= free, root round the neighbours shed while they are out shopping

tea and cake while working on caravan = £100

hardcore pikeys! :wink:

Thats close to the truth! :lol:

Minkytastic said:
If I had space in the garden Id have one

Importing is the way to go, no way would i buy one from over here. I was talking to Scott yesterday and said if we have space in our garden not in the next house but the one after (we have plans lol) then id like to import a full sized airstream as a guest house/garden ornament. I said we could have cheap weekends away down the bottom of the garden :lol: If not ill just import a smaller one thats legal to be towed over here.

it would look splendid among the burnt out wrecks and the piles of tyres.
i can picture it now! :shock:

slammedkustom said:
but not as a nursery of course! :shock:

No of course not. But when we start getting our first delivery of accessory radio flyer babies where are we going to put them?

Emerald - That sounds like a great idea. It would great as guest house in the garden. cheap holiday sounds perfect. I'd definitely get one from the states too! One day......
I have my tiki hut which is cool and Chris and I could probably squeeze in there and spend the night!!!! :lol:

slammedkustom said:
very nice rikki but it doesnt have that "white trash" feeling, more "suburbia on tour" :lol:

Yea you’re right, however to be honest I had to get something half decent
for my family to camp in, this came up just at the right time as my bus has
been off the road now since Stanford Hall :cry: it also doubles up as
another room when the house is full with relatives or if I'm in the dog house
:wink: )

slammedkustom said:
ive seen his price list
wood = free from a skip

hardcore pikeys! :wink:

As a matter of fact I did get a load of free wood for the panel van this weekend. Surely I've gotta be the only person with a r'n'r bed built for less than a pound. It's not about being a pikey, it's about being a tight ba$tard! :lol:

Latest posts