carbs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madjoiner

Reaction score
could anybody tell me if you can get a more fuel efficient and powerful single carb?
if not what is a good balance of economy and speed on a 1600 engine with twin carbs?
i am not asking for miracles but a little bit more power and fuel effiency would be great.

Majority of the threads I have read on here, JustKampers and Vzi suggest twin 34's for the best improvment for driveability and economy.

£200 o £350 dependant on where bought from - someone reommended a place in the US of A, but not sure about the shippomg costs.
After sorting out all the stuff for the MOT and mine and making it waterproof (like putting the poptop back on..........) this will hopefully be the next thing that I will look at. :D

Hello fella, go for a set of 34icts straight from CB performance in the states. Better quality and correct jets etc. Speak to a guy named Daniel :wink:

You will get better fuel economy with these as long as you don`t cain it :D

Scampi said:
As all the other guys sais. I'm also running the 34 ict's!

34s FTW!!:D I took a slightly different way and went for Dell'orto 34 FRDs, very similar to the Weber ICT. I got mine from a private trader on theSamba, they were £168 for the carbs, manifolds and shipping. I love a weak $$$.

Latest posts