Cheap MOT time for Earlybayers!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello all 8)

I have been speaking to a renowned VW garage called Interpro Auotmotive in Thornbury in Bristol and I can reveal that they are willing to offer any of us a very cheap MOT when yours is due! normally MOTs retail at around £53 but they are willing to do anyones dub or even their own other make car for.............£33.75!!!!! :shock: 8)

The garage comes highly reccomended from myself and many of the clubs around Bristol for their top quality work on VW`s. Wether this is having an engine replacement(they are VEGE engine stockists), rolling road session, total custom mechanical work or just a general service or check over. 8)

They have carried out extensive work on my dubs and now are willing to give a bit back to you lovely earlybayers!! So if you can get there, its well worth the cheap MOT and have the knowledge that the people who MOT your VW, know what they are looking at and know how to treat it as such. 8)

You can contact them here.
Phone Number - 01454412777

Email - [email protected]

Interpro Automotive
16 Walker Way
Thornbury
Bristol
Avon
BS35 3US

If you mention that Chris gave you the contact, you will get that extra special treatment :wink:

Now take advantage of this great deal and get a nice fresh MOT on your rides :mrgreen:

Here is some of the dubs they have worked on and done a cracking job :mrgreen:

My bay :wink:

Pops1.jpg

Kimssquare.jpg

Andybug.jpg

Crimbosplit.jpg

Starskybug.jpg

and my notch :wink:
DSC00212.jpg

Hi Easy,
Was this the place you had yours rolling roaded?
what did it cost (I know it probably wont be the same just trying to get a ball park figure)?
Cheers

Hello mate :mrgreen:

It was indeed, they do very good rolling road rates and the work is top notch! mine was a different van after i had used them for the carb set up and rolling road 8) hasnt missed a beat since 8)

To give you an example - A rolling road for set up of carbs etc and about 4 hours of rolling road time including total set up is about £240, but this does depend on your system i.e twin carbs or engine type and what state its all in. Your best bet is to give them a call and ask for Jason and he will give you a more detailed price and estimate etc :mrgreen:

Any probs please let me know. Ez 8)

If its to far away use your local Nationwide Autocentre. Tell them you are a member of the AA, ive only paid £33 for the last few yrs on the van and MG. Mind you its a standing joke the van never passes 1st time :( .
My local one is fantastic, cant recomend them enough, there honest, they know im MT TIGHT cos i always take the cars back home to do the work myself.

Its now sold im afraid, was an awesome bug 8)

not bragging but my MOT guy has only just put his up to 35quid after being 25 for years, better value than i realised............