Cheap number plate BAY 72J

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

futbus

Reaction score
https://www.dvlaauction.co.uk/sealedbid/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheap number plate ideal for a bay. Up at auction in a couple of weeks. If I had any cash i`d buy it and keep on retention, but not got or getting a bay anytime soon.

cotswoldiver said:
froggy said:
Reserve of £350,
Shame it wasn't BAY71J then i might have been interested (same year and reg as mine)

Froggy, methinks its just as well it isn't '71 or even '70 as we would have a bun fight on our hands as I'd love that on my westy :lol:

Sold for £400 - somwhere someone is very happy at that price I guess :D

Thats a good plate. I picked this one up for the misses

VW D415Y

going on this :p
007-1.jpg

I dont imagine wheels would have kept mrs axlfoley as happy tho. I bought a reg 7 years ago for 330. Had it valued earlier in the year when I was trying to get a deposit for a house together and was offered £1700!!! Thankfully scraped enough money from elsewhere so kept a hold of it but nice to know its there.

yeah I think they are a bit of an investement, i had a look on line, the cheapest i could find any plate with the word daisy on was 7k, so i dont think i'll be at a loss if i sold it.

plus my misses is a teacher and the amout of kids she teaches called Daisy is madness, so i think it will be a popular plate in a few years, thats my plan any way lol

Does she work in Essex?

you may need to look for these then lol :lol:

Britney, B211 NEY
Jordan -J02 DAN
Keegan - K33 GAN

Latest posts