CHIMAY ... EURO BUG IN 4 in 2011

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_letjjivKEx1qf2thio1_500.jpg

:mrgreen:

Hey Guys, Rick from Brighton here. Got MY ticket for first euro jaunt too. Is there any proposal to meet this side of channel and invade europe together? I know Mr Ego will already be over there but a 'safety in numbers' tactic might provide safety from the natives...

Booked our tickets in the last week of december. Still not seen them yet??? how long did it take to get yours chaps???? :?: :?:

They are sent out in big batches, so you probably just missed the last batch and they haven't posted the next if you see what I'm saying.

The EBI team are very good at these things so I wouldn't worry ;)

Yessssssssss I have booked my tickets too, and surfbus is comming too.

Lets have a look who of the dutch guy's also have bollocks ;)

:lol:

Last year in july i felt verry lonely over there ;)

4849629618_efa9f68a96_b.jpg

Pete B said:
Clem said:

What you doing round at my house, taking photos of your tickets on MY kitchen worktop!!!!

Image0247.jpg

Knew it was a mistake to leave a key under the plant pot but it would explain where all the digestives went.....

:lol:

I've been over today too :lol:

2011-02-10181642.jpg

One question though, will there bepeople there making a lot of noise on Friday????

Because someone - next year - on friday - ....

oh no, It's a 2 year event, hahaha great!!

Will be there, Wifey wants to come too though so Guiddo if it'll be an all guy weekend, donknow...

Mine came today.....my post is still going to my parents as havent changed it since I moved. Parents wern't to chuffed when the postman was knocking on the door at 07:15 :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to the show.

Looking at the calendar today whilst sorting work stuff (feast or famine, very hungry right now...) and realised that 11 weeks tomorrow I will be heading down to Dover for an evening crossing.
11 weeks sounds a long time away, but I've been in Scarborough for nearly a week now and will not be home until the end of Easter weekend.
That brings it down to 9 weeks but still a stupid amount of things on the list and the 'feast' workwise is just starting. Good for earning a crust, rubbish for getting stuff done on the bus.
Ho hum, back to general maintainance and trying to ensure the old girl will keep on doing the business.
That 1776 will just have to wait a little longer......... :D

Latest posts