CHO470K

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has any one come across this reg ? It was my old 1971 Danbury tintop camper on a microbus which I owned for 10 yrs in the 70 s. It was originally Sierra yellow and white but I added as pacemaker roof and re painted it Sierra yellow all over. I sold it it 1981 and lost rack of it. I believe it had a colour change to blue. I d love to know what s become of it. :?: :roll:

Maybe you have already seen this but just in case - looks like it hasn't been taxed for nearly 14 years

Vehicle enquiry
The enquiry is complete.
The vehicle details for CHO 470K are:
Date of Liability 01 05 2000
Date of First Registration 24 08 1971
Year of Manufacture 1971
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1584cc
CO₂ Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type PETROL
Export Marker Y
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

(Source - https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e2s1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Yes I did do that check. I even wrote to DVLA to get moe info but they declined.
Looks like it might be a gonner. Probably a rust heap at the bottom of a garden. Shame really, it was a good bus when we had it. I.ve got a j reg Devon I will restore next winter. Too busy building campers at present but I will get stuck in in September. One year after I bought it!
Time flies! Thanks for checking it out.

Latest posts