Christmas is important

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it`s here everyone, Santa has done his trip fantastic once again and got all around the world to all the little peeps that made it on to his nice list and a few bigger peeps too ;) Quote of the year for me ; "Santa,,, could you please define `nice`, from one little peep. My thoughts are with the `Northern` folks suffering with the floods and also with peeps all over the world in dire situations. My favourite day has been and gone, 22nd December as that is the shortest day of the year and we now are gradually gaining more light every evening and building up towards the summer. Christmas is like the first day of celebration in the newer part of the year as we head off towards sunny days and star lit nights in our little campers and I just can`t wait !!!!
An exceptionally Merry Christmas to absolutely everyone on the planet, especially all the Early Bay peeps, may we soon meet on a road to somewhere ,or in a field with a Stella or four or more :p
Seasons greetings Everyone :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It`s nearly here 8) Roll on summer :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Only time I've driven my bus recently is to move to higher ground away from the floods! Nearly lost it to storm Desmond but my mates quick thinking saved it!
Can't wait for some dry weather so we can get em out again. All the best to you for 2016, hopefully see you at some shows.

all the best buddy, im still working (was my last shift of 6 tonight but overtime tomorrow due to shortages) weather has been terrible and kept me busy at work! :shock:
glad to have had some fleeting time with the family and still manage to stuff my face :mrgreen:

i dont see the bus being on the road next year sadly as ive had to take a bit of a hit financially which is a shame. but, onwards and upwards..... i'll get there 8)

Latest posts