Role Call !!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in Brighton and have been working from home full time for American Express since this started. For the first few weeks i set up a laptop and monitor in the camper in the garage as we were decorating but now in the house. I really like working from home so far, i get to spend lots of extra time with my 2 year old which is great and we are lucky that we have a garden.
The camper is packed and ready to go, although unlikely to be for a while, but it makes me feel better to know that its there and ready. I am staying positive and hoping to be able to get away by late summer. We are booked on the Isle Of Wight ferry for the start of September so fingers crossed.

Just started on my 3rd furlough week, been given another 3 weeks as well. Have been working on unit and bus , nearly finished filling and started stripping paint from inside of doors on bus . Apart from shopping trips (for mum as well) just been traveling to my lock up every day and putting in 6+ hours a day so on my own . Not doing my diet any good either ---------------

Isle of Wight sounds good and or may be a good thing that you’re booked. When this is all lifted eventually, i don’t t know what to do first, go on hols, go to the pub or get out fir a nice meal??? Mrs Ozziedog wants to go and see her hairdresser andget this and that done, I’m guessing appointments are gonna be tough to get. At least yours is booked to get the ferry. Hopefully we’ll all be laughing about it by then :lol: Or maybeeees not :mrgreen:
And Davi, they’re putting stuff in the water nowadays to help to try and combat this Corona virus, but one of the sad side effects is that it makes your clothes shrink a little when you washes them, so don’t panic as it’s the same for everyone :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, I’ll end up an anxious over weight wino, makes a change from Stella I spose :mrgreen:

Latest posts