Chrome panel clips for ply

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisavx

Reaction score
We now have our lovely new ply and need the chrome clips to fit the sliding door and hatch panel.

Has anyone reused any of the original clips before? I have about 20 that are still intact and was thinking of mixing them in with new ones to save some pennies. Will that look rubbish?

I've found some on schofields for a more reasonable 50p each (jk want £15 for 15) but they are under splitscreen. Anyone know if these would be compatible? Their door bungs and door card clips are more reasonable too.

Cheers, Lisa [emoji2]

I did something similar last year and provising your original clips aren't in too bad condition once you've removed them it will look fine, especially if you are a bit selective about which clips you put where. i.e. put the older worn clips in harder to see places

We've had a nightmare with this. The new ply we had made from custom shop is too thick for the clips to work. I've had to tap the clip holes in the metal to put some machined 8mm coach bolts through. [emoji21][emoji26]

Latest posts