Classic non-dubs you lust after...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim S said:
gninnam said:
My dad built a G15 back in the day... I did spend some time in it but only in a carry cot behind the seats so don't remember it at all.

Remember in the late 80's, I walked past a house and a chap was working on one on his drive so I just walked down and introduced myself (like you do) and had a good chat as I already knew about them....... Never drove one, but would like too.
Ginetta are now based just up the road from me and have a few great cars now :)

Tim S said:
My dad's got a GT40 rep which I get to drive occasionally:

DSC02161.JPG

Very nice

I would like to own practically every pre 1980 car (and bikes come to think of it)ever made....but then I am wierd like that :oops: :oops:

But to be going on with..

Chevvy pick up
Porsche 356 / 911 / 912 / 914
Trabant
mk1 transit
Early jag, any model
Austin 7
Model t
Triumph dolomite sprint
Mk1 Capri
Princess, preferably beige with a brown vinyl roof...
Any ridiculously ott yank hot rod
a tank...dont care what it is as long as it has numerous live firearms

Bikes..

CB 200
CD 175
XT 500
Raliegh Runabout
AP50
Fizzy
RD 400

I could go on all night...

I seen a Chevy stepside earlier in the thread but my biggy when I was in my late teens was an F100, must be that I was at an impressionable age 17 ish and saw one burbling away and doing doughnuts in a road junction, I think it was his dads for some reason, but after that, all the ferraris and racing exotica just faded into the mist and I been a commercial junkie ever since 8) but commercial lusting is what brought me back eventually to the dubs. Don`t mind the odd Porsche though, my mate keeps threatening to kill me in his :roll: Now if Porsche did a panel :?: :?: :?: now there`s a thought,, I bet one of them engines might almost just pop into a bus :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Might fit , I`ll just try these four bolts :lol: ;) :lol:

When I passed my test in 89 this was the one for me! could not afford one though about £5.5K then.Wish I did get one they are worth a bit more now! :mrgreen:
fordRS1800.jpg

D@VEY said:
When I passed my test in 89 this was the one for me! could not afford one though about £5.5K then.Wish I did get one they are worth a bit more now! :mrgreen:
fordRS1800.jpg

Those were the days - I bought a flat nosed RS2000 in 1985 and loved driving it, but hated everyone else driving it :lol: - most of the miles were put on by those thieving bar-stewards :evil:
After 12 months of ownership, sold it on for more than I paid for it but still regret that now. Plus, got no bloody pictures of it either :(

The only car I really fancy at the moment is a 1970 Dodge Charger. A friend of mine had one in the early 70's. Awesome car!

My son wanted one of these, so I built it for him using 100% spare parts. Finished it today...

img3790op.jpg

img3791ib.jpg

img3792qo.jpg

img3793y.jpg

img3794m.jpg

img3796kz.jpg

img3798w.jpg

img3799v.jpg

img3803z.jpg

img3807g.jpg

Here's a video of it being started...

[youtube]zjueUrk8Gm8[/youtube]

A Pre 65, 1962 Triumph Tiger Cub T20. 199cc.

Beautiful Steve ....................................................thats the bike Steve , not you !

Im with Alex on the chevy pick up!
http://image.customclassictrucks.com/f/12664099/0901cct_09_z+2009_classic_trucks_buyers_guide+dark_chevy_truck.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hotrod- Gorgeous Pre '65 Trials Cub !
Really nice piece of work !
Love Triumphs. Do me one like that but with a pre unit 650 in it !

Spent most of my younger days touring round Europe in one of these. I'd love to have one.

ford-zodiac-mk4-xur-939-k.jpg

Maybe one of these.

73%20Vauxhall%20Magnum.jpg

One of only 3 American cars I like. The others don't even come close and the only red car I'd ever own

christine.jpg

This in yellow is stunning

Lancia-delta-HF--integrale-12.jpg

Oh and this one. Which is kinda cheating........... As it's in my garage!!!!! ;)

mycas017.jpg

I would of course probably ruin all of the above because I do like to tinker under the bonnet. I couldn't even leave the LC alone if that wasn't fast enough as it was :oops:

I love old Jap cars and im lucky to have this 71 mazda coupe

But Id love a stratos

But REALY its got 2 b a porsche

'68 Chysler Town & Country

68towncountry.jpg

Jono @ Vintage Valley has one identical to this in Bristol. It rocks!

Just

Latest posts