come on then...who's up for it

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

should we get together soon for a get-to-know-ya camp?

• yes lets do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nope carnt be bothered

• we will just try and meet up at a show

• dunno

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

68 devon

Reaction score
our first official E.B's camp...........
lets get our heads together and sort somthing, while were all in the mood :wink:

meeting up at shows is all well and good, but they are so packed these days its hard to meet up properly, besides if your like me, i havnt a clue what anyone looks like yet so i wouldnt know where to start.
so what do you think?
i dont mind trying to get somwhere sorted out for us lot to go?
come on guys im trying here!! :wink:
jo

cool, thats what i like to hear, just need a few more possatives and i will bob up a poll on where and when :wink:

We need to make sure all members on here get the window stickers.
Then if you go to any meets and see an EB check the windows, if it has a
sticker, then you have found a drinking buddy :wink:

Thoughts :idea:

I'd be up for it, does depend when though as the weekends are filling up for me :wink:

gninnam said:
We need to make sure all members on here get the window stickers.
Then if you go to any meets and see an EB check the windows, if it has a
sticker, then you have found a drinking buddy :wink:

Thoughts :idea:

:lol: :wink:

stickers great idea, but mine would be pointless!! looking good so far though eh :wink:

um, probably not

I'm also massively busy at weekends, and I like my camping with some pumping soundsystems in the close vicinity and/or metal boxes on wheels to ogle, so you may not find me joining up

camping at vanfest however, different story, I'll break out the cinema again...
vanfestfilmshow.jpg

maybe next year when I get the interior done in my van...can't sleep in it at the mo and have no tent. We should defo try to meet up at shows as regular as poss.

Sounds like a good idea , need a good location , keep ideas coming though not too far north though i get a nose bleed when i get past Coventry 8) 8) :lol:

Still think it should be midlands or there abouts to make it easier for all and sundry.

Would I be sneered at if I turn up in my car (plus EB stickers), if the van ain't road worthy :oops:

If I would be, then I will wait for the van to be finished :cry:

Latest posts