• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***Cooker protector ***

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
I am on the hunt for the aluminium cooker protector (NOT THE COOKER!), that you can see in the link (on the left hand side of the actual cooker). This is for a Dormobile cooker and is proving fairly difficult to locate. Please come back to me if you can help.

Many thanks

http://www.kieftenklok.nl/volkswagen.php?fbr=direct_UK_1_660&tag=baywindow" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; dormobile for sale, vw dormobile, vw camper t2a te koop t2b westfalia

Rikki,

Sorry I don't have one (sold a 3 part folding one not long ago).

If it helps, I think that the one in the link may have been modified (unless 72 on ones were different).

My April 71 D4/6 has a 3 part folding aluminium shield that stows behind the drivers seat. It just sits on top of the cooker and doesn't have the clips to the cooker wire "hob" grill or the cut out to allow it to swing over the shelf that folds down our of the seat back. This does look like a great improvement / mod though.

What Dormy have you got now? - is it the velvet green 69 again?!

I will keep a look out for you

Cheers

Andy

Latest posts