Cool Vintage Repro Decals

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghop99

Reaction score
Hi folks

I am usually on the ask :oops: , but thought this time I would give something back! ;)

I have just taken delivery of some very cool vintage surf stickers as you can see below.

vintage-deacls2.jpg

vintage-decals-1.jpg

They can be made to stick on the inside or outside of the glass. There are hundrends of designs including surf, skate, hot rod, travel etc and the owner Anthony was a pleasure to deal with. He can do t-shirts also. http://www.surfwagon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hells teeth, that's a lot of decals

i take it you're happy with the quality?

you can buy your own material to print decals onto, but it's not very robust for use on van windows etc, i know, i tried! and then bought some original repros from someone on here, but there are some corkers in the travel section in would be keen to add to my collection :D

471 travel decals alone!!!! http://vintagesurfingdecals.shutterfly.com/715?startIndex=0&size=All

Yes the quality was fine. I mean don't get me wrong, they are reproduction quality and when you look close you can tell they are from a scan, but very happy overall. Its a plus that they can be made to put inside or outside also. I had to seriously scale down my first shortlist as there are so many great images, but now I may have to place another order! :D

Hi dude!

There's some cool stuff there - will be making a sneeky pur-chase or few! ;)

Though when i try to view the page i get a java not loaded error? Might be my beta opera browser on my mac, I'll try Firefox or Safari. Typical! :roll:

Nice find that - well done!

Cheers!

Alistair

Hi everyone!

I've been coveting a few of these stickers but cant for the life of me find his email address on the website - despite the fact he states in at least 2 places that the only way to order is by emailing him.

it's driving me mad!!

samk said:
Hi everyone!

I've been coveting a few of these stickers but cant for the life of me find his email address on the website - despite the fact he states in at least 2 places that the only way to order is by emailing him.

it's driving me mad!!

hi - it's [email protected]

Latest posts