• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CSP front disc brake kit

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69doublecab

Reaction score
Selling my CSP 15" front disc brake kit as I've upgraded to the Old speed kit. Brake have done about 4000 miles and are in excellent condition with plenty of life left in them.The kit is complete with bearings and every bolt and fixing that is required. They fit bay window or late split screen models. Flexy pipes are a month old. Please note you cannot run standard steel wheels with this kit, they don't fit over the callipers Im looking for £600 or a sensible offer please.
IMAG0359_zpshlg33v39.jpg

preston said:
Can I ask why you changed them? How do they perform? Thanks Lee[/quote

Hi Lee, they performed great. If I could have put my steel wheels on with these brakes I would never have changed them.
Cheers....Iain

CSP I think have two kits you can still run on your steels, I have the drilled ones but there's a solid disc also.
Great bit of kit 8)

Resto-raider said:
I would be your buyer if it weren't for the current conversion rate Euro to Pound.
Wow, just checked the currency converter and your right €840. I see what you mean :shock:

Latest posts