curtan clips

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrocars

Reaction score
hi guys, we have just brought new curtains for our bus, 69 westy, can anyone tell me where i can get clips for the tracks, the tracks are the alley ones, i have the ones for the sliding door but dont have any for the sides

Do you mean the running clips that sit in the silent gliss track or the hooks that attach to the curtain? You could always ask vwcampercuratins.com or maddubbers?

ghop99 said:
Do you mean the running clips that sit in the silent gliss track or the hooks that attach to the curtain? You could always ask vwcampercuratins.com or maddubbers?
hi, i have the clips that go inside the track as on the sliding door, its the others i am after, have been told that i would need to get new tracks

If you have the clips that slide in the track then it sounds like you just need some curtain hooks. I got some form John lewis or any fabric shop should carry them. As before tough, if they are too large, try one of the online companies that make the curtains. I am sure ebay even has them from time to time.

There are no clips for the rest of westy curtains - if you have og rails - the curtains have a hem which slides over the rail itself.

Clem said:
There are no clips for the rest of westy curtains - if you have og rails - the curtains have a hem which slides over the rail itself.

Simple.....however. On a pre August 69 the front cab area was divided into 3, one piece for the front held on with poppers, and one each side on a small plastic rail the same as the sliding door. The rest as Clem says should just fit over the rails with a hem.

If it is post August 69 then it is just a one piece poppered screen and the rest as Clem said.

Latest posts