danbury brochures?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soup

Reaction score
anyone got any scans of danbury brochures from early 70s??

Cheers :D

Had a quick look in the David Eccles book, looks like there was a 1972 brochure with a chianti red and white camper on it, can't find it on The Samba though :?:

I posted scans of the 1969 brochure if that is of any use for you?
If so, then go down the page (it is still on 'this page' at the time of typing). Find the 'Danbury Interiors' thread started by 'mcvw'.

Somewhere I've got the 1971 brochure and some price lists from about that era. I'll post them up if you like, or at least I will when I can find the other brochure! :)

cheers that would be great as I'd love to know what my interior should look like. I managed to get an original cooker from bustypes plus a new sink complete with tap! but I'm always on the lookout for original bits and peices. To think when I brought the van I was going to rip out the interior and stick a rock 'n' roll bed in but then I used the van and loved it!!!

I've got a copy of the 1972 brochure/flyer with a red (is that chianti?) danbury on the cover - looks like same dog, and possibly family, as the 1969 brochure. I also have a photocopy of the instruction leaflet for arranging the seats and filler pieces to make the various bed configurations. Not sure how to scan them in onto the site but could scan in (at work) and email to you as an attachment. Let me know or contact via [email protected]

I've got the original 1972 brochure somewhere (complete with coffee cup stain! :lol: ) that my parents had, from when they bought their Danbury new. I'll have a search for it.

Soup, I'm glad you're going to put your van back to original. I'm confident you'll find everything else that you need. :)

cheers for the support doug! it will take me a while to get all the bits in the condition I want them in but I'm patient. Im on the hunt now for a water tank and a condenser fridge?? Never heard of them before but I'm eager to see one now! I also have a spare seat cabinet so plan to use it as a pattern and make some new ones.

:)

Latest posts