• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Danbury interior!!! with pics now ;) ok first £20 takes it

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bertiethebus

Reaction score
i have whats left of an original danbury interior.... :msn4:
i say whats left as its pretty much good for templates...... but

HAS FULL CUSHION SET :)
one of the box seats behind the bulkhead is complete

the table top (no leg) is there
all the little bits of wood that magic up the bed area
the sliders i think are all there
and the cooker too!!
i have no idea on what its worth :roll:

collection only from durham!!!!

Dont suppose youve got the rear roof locker as well have you. Its the only bit that was still in my old bus when it went up. Got two of everything else and one day i'll pick th ebest bits, just need more advice from danbury doug on the best bits as they are wo different sorts :D

bertiethebus said:
i have whats left of an original danbury interior.... :msn4:
i say whats left as its pretty much good for templates...... but

HAS FULL CUSHION SET :)
one of the box seats behind the bulkhead is complete

the table top (no leg) is there
all the little bits of wood that magic up the bed area
the sliders i think are all there
and the cooker too!!
i have no idea on what its worth :roll:

collection only from durham!!!!

Hello
Have you got the rear bench seat and all cushions? please forward some pics
many thanks
nat :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

:oops: @ maxelodie

I was supposed to sort my bits out for you but got tied up in other stuff. I'll PM doug on here to see whats what and get some pics. Got a rear bench seat not the best but the shape is there to make a template from. Its only ply so easy enough to remake :D Berties cushion set and bits will make and excellent start

Cheers for the hijack nugsy!
bb81962a.jpg

f54ed26f.jpg

a7c0000b.jpg

e978abf7.jpg

d4e53257.jpg

Thats the lot ;)

:lol: I wasnt hijacking it, was saying i forgot to send them pics and youve now got the gig, then read through what you'd got and said my bench seat would go with it, didnt realise you had one of those too.

I'll get my coat :msn4:

Phew, didnt want to upset anyone

to be honest i think mine is worse (honest) but you have the frame and as i say the front piece should be relatively easy to remake. Yours is like one of my sinks/buddy seats as it seems to have a wood effect laminate over it. This is why mine are confusing me, wonder if its a difference between early and lates (as danbury not bus's)

bertiethebus said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

hello Nugsy and Bertie

Bertie,Thank you for pics but this interior is not for me...Wood/laminate does not match what I have already (I know I am being fussy but need an interior I can put straight in have not got the time or skills to fix one)

Nugsy have you seen the overhead on Ebay? 270776775649

Cheers for your help lads

Nat
:fighting0040:

Hi Bertie,
don't suppose you got the bit that attaches the table to the bus have you? Can't find it for love nor money and kinda important unless you like balancing a table on your legs!! (don't ask!)

Cheers

Will

another piece of danbury history going to the dump

I have one (two) as you know and will be using mine in a US import bus as it isnt handed so a simple install.

As you say Bertie, even for templates its ideal to createa nice tidy useable interior out of what ever wood/mdf you choose and be practical too

a real shame :?

Latest posts