days out and about in Cornwall

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
r73 said:
OLIVE-BAY said:
lovely weather today, jubilee pool on Penzance prominard looking great and very inviting indeed 8) its just across the road from our house and i havent been swimming in there since I was a kid :roll:

images.jpg

looks great! this thread has got me thinking about a few places we'd like to visit when we're down in August :D

Cornwall is a wonderful place, sometimes i wish i lived else where so i could visit :lol:

been off to Cape Cornwall today, lovely place, national trust parking so free for me 8) little stationary cafe van thingy do a very nice pasty :D

capecornwall1may2012040.jpg

capecornwall1may2012058.jpg

capecornwall1may2012056.jpg

capecornwall1may2012055.jpg

a latebay pulled up next to us nice looking van, couldnt talk to the owners as I think they were from Sweden, but the van was a uk reg maybe hired I dunno but would have been rude not to take advantage of a photo opportunity, a splitty pulled up later but gotta draw the line somewhere... 8) only joking battery went flat :msn4:

capecornwall1may2012037.jpg

capecornwall1may2012038.jpg

travelling up through St. Just roads nice and quiet 8)

capecornwall1may2012020.jpg

capecornwall1may2012021.jpg

suicidal cow :lol:

capecornwall1may2012029.jpg

Cool thread - keep em coming ;) looks beter weather than we had near colchester yesterday, it was pants :evil:
Doing Dubsatthecastle in july then got the week off to head down into cornwall - cant wait :mrgreen:

looks like you had a great day then! lovin the pics 8)

Latest posts