• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

delux rear trim passenger side wtd.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john the horse

Reaction score
As above, delux rear trim needed as in the round bit for the passenger side(lhd) the bit nearest th centre of the road.

cheers

jth

how does 20 quid sound? ill give ya thirty if you got the long bit down the drivers side rear window section(lhd) think its the same both sides also.

ill pay ya postage whatever that is mate, thanks, mine had been on there 45 years or so, removed em, cleaned underneath, put it back, drove down the road and fell off, bollocks.

lesson learnt leave the fucking thing alone.

john

I might have the side trim I'll look tonite once home. It def not shiny tho

john the horse said:
how does 20 quid sound? ill give ya thirty if you got the long bit down the drivers side rear window section(lhd) think its the same both sides also.

ill pay ya postage whatever that is mate, thanks, mine had been on there 45 years or so, removed em, cleaned underneath, put it back, drove down the road and fell off, bollocks.

lesson learnt leave the fucking thing alone.

john

Worth noting that these aren't polished either! I can get you a pic or two if you're bothered?
20 sounds fine by me. PM me your address - we'll sort out pennies once they're in the post.
As for the long side: if you measure it I can work out what I've got.
I have got a full set and a few spares. Reluctant to split the full lot but if it's an extra I'll sort you out.

Hi all
Sorry to barge in but I need the 2 rear curved bits if anyone has them spare, both of mine went in the same evening, we are thinking stolen (need to use more blue tack and wood glue)
Bazza

Sorry I've got a sliding door trim its bout 1cm to long If u luck out u cud snip the end off
Free if u want it john

Latest posts