• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe Belt Line Trim For Sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andthepand

Reaction score
Bay Window Deluxe Belt-Line Trim For Sale

IMGP2346-1.jpg

IMGP2347-1-1.jpg

corner-1.jpg

straight-1.jpg

A full set of 13 pieces

I bought these recently on this forum. I have been advised that whilst these will fit any Bay Window, they may be for a 1972 only model?
The difference probably wont bother many people, but so you know, the very last piece of trim at the front of the bus is rounded rather than slashed or angled? I have taken a separate picture (pic 2) so you can see.

This trim will look fantastic on any bus as you can polish them up if you want to or leave them for the patina and aged look. while they have aged very well, please note there are slightly heavier scratches on two pieces which i have tried to photo for you (pics 3 & 4). i am just trying to be honest here as i really think that they just add to the character of the trim.

Overall a great and popular addition to any camper.

Bling up your bus!!

£120 posted

Just sell the rounded parts and buy 2 slash cut pieces if you want to keep it. The rest is the same.

Very intrested does it include everything would need to fit? How much to post?

Latest posts