deluxe clock

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke

Reaction score
I have a deluxe bay with a clock in the dash, it does work but runs very slow. Has anybody else had this problem and know how to fix it? Its only a minor niggle but i would like it to keep the correct time :) Oh, and while im at it, the bulb has fallen out of the back and is dangling on a wire but i cant see how it fits back in?

Hiya luke,

These clocks are really pretty simple affairs. They run on a spring drive just like a household clock. The only real difference is that their spring winding mechanism is driven by the 12 volts supplied by the Bus. The spring is adjustable consequently the time can speeded up or slowed down. There is an adjustment on the back of the clock. It's been a while since I've actually done any adjusting but my memory is telling me the adjust is marked with a + and a -.

Truthfully, the best way to settle your clock down to a correct pace and replace your bulb is to remove the clock from the dash panel. That is really not at all difficult.

Latest posts