• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe Early Bay 1968 slammed patina OG.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

volkscrow

Reaction score
This is my proud platina ride from 1968 Cali imported. Lowered by Splitty beam, dropped spindels. This bus is super low and still drive nice front 52,5 cm, the back 45,8 cm the frontbeam is on the highest point so you will be able to get it on the ground. New Sprinstars rims front 4,5j back 5,5j. New tires front 155/50, back 185/65. Good 1600cc motor, good gearbox. New brakes around. Everything is new underneath this bus. I spend many hours of work in this bus. No rust or cancer on this granny pure platina OG.
The only think i welded is the battery-trai. I sell this car because my Splitty is allmost ready. :oops:

New Dutch M.O.T Westy phone number 0031-624497464 i will help you to get this bus to England. I live 20 min from the ferry Hoek van Holland.

See the pictures
29p86sk.jpg

2zs7d09.jpg

2a78x6p.jpg

2bnpl4.jpg

x1h7xf.jpg

1sz2jd.jpg

2h31o3s.jpg

Yo dude, are you going to sell this beauty :cry:

Someone will have a nice Patina ride :D

Good luck with the sale,
Mycha

mychatype3 said:
Yo dude, are you going to sell this beauty :cry:

Someone will have a nice Patina ride :D

Good luck with the sale,
Mycha

Hi Mycha, whatsssup

Its super platina cool car best bus I ever drove. Afther 30 years in the desert i bring it back to life. My plan was to keep it !!The only think is the paintjob for my Splitty is way more expensive that i hoped for. So the choice is to sell my early Bay. It was so much work and money to get this car like this i am not in hurry. :mrgreen:

cheers

Private ride.
Needs to go. Lowered the price big time 9999,- euro, this is ferm guys (price is excl flat4 rims). Super solid, nice OG patina ride! M.O.T dutch papers. Near ferry Hoek van Holland, its save to drive this MILF home. :lol: . Good motor/gearbox, new brakes etc etc.

1qpzxw.jpg

2d9o6ir.jpg

fcve6r.jpg

2cifwc4.jpg

please e-mail [email protected] for more info.

".........lowered the price big time......" - I can't see a price on here
(Hi or Lo :? ) , or have I missed it somewhere?..........cheers -JIM.

9999,- euro excl rims. That's about 8750,- pounds (not sure!!) :msn4:

Ticolle said:
:msn4: Very nice bus ! You already knows it :D :D :D

thanks. Its super cool and good, rock solid ride. There is no work needed. Send all PM back, thanks.
8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts