Deluxe Laundry Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Matt , That Ollie is a real helpful chappie !

Catch you very soon dude !

Grazy said:

He sure is :mrgreen: Hopefully see you tomorrow........what have you been doing to your van :?:

He sure is :mrgreen: Hopefully see you tomorrow........what have you been doing to your van :?:[/quote]

Not much mate !

We went out to a local swap meet today, not only did I win 4 times in the raffle, I also got to collect my new cushions and curtains :mrgreen:

Got to say a massive thankyou to Anna (Warwick71) for doing the cushions and curtains for me :D I was lucky she done them as being a vegetarian and us having real cowhide to sew on, she done very well :lol: :lol:

Waiting for Ollie :roll:

SAM_0948.jpg

SAM_0955.jpg

Some great detailing with the stiching :D

SAM_0958.jpg

SAM_0966.jpg

SAM_0970.jpg

SAM_0959.jpg

SAM_0961.jpg

SAM_0963.jpg

SAM_0964.jpg

We just have the last part to fit, which is a curtain to go above the front bulkhead to the headlining......with the ease of the bed and curtains it will mean I can stumble into the van and be in bed within seconds....more drinking time then :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to sleep in it next weekend :D

Thanks guys :D

Matt, with the tank I didn't weld it. The reason being is that there were only 2 very small holes really close to the top of the tank, which I ended up putting a fibre glass paste over....hopefully this will hold it as it's rarely (if at all) going to have fuel touching it?

I put a few layers on and the smell of fuel has stopped so fingures crossed :D

Matt Maz said:
Thanks guys :D

Matt, with the tank I didn't weld it. The reason being is that there were only 2 very small holes really close to the top of the tank, which I ended up putting a fibre glass paste over....hopefully this will hold it as it's rarely (if at all) going to have fuel touching it?

I put a few layers on and the smell of fuel has stopped so fingures crossed :D

Cool thats a good idea to know. Your van rocks pal 8)

Gadget Boy said:
The new interior looks fantastic guys ;) C u all at a show again 8)

Thanks mate, couldn't make Volksworld show as I was shattered after driving about 2000 miles during the week :( ......looked like I missed a great show!!

David, I very much appreciate your comments. It's a difficult bus to get the inside right and to also do the van justice. I think this suits it and the bed was bloody comfortable in Ninove, although it could have been the beer?! I could have stayed in there all day :)

Matt Maz said:
Gadget Boy said:
The new interior looks fantastic guys ;) C u all at a show again 8)

Thanks mate, couldn't make Volksworld show as I was shattered after driving about 2000 miles during the week :( ......looked like I missed a great show!!

David, I very much appreciate your comments. It's a difficult bus to get the inside right and to also do the van justice. I think this suits it and the bed was bloody comfortable in Ninove, although it could have been the beer?! I could have stayed in there all day :)

looking good mate, Ninove made me realise how uncomfortable my bed is, needs a rethink. See ya later in the year :)

Latest posts