Deluxe Laundry Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First nights proper camping tonight at stiffkey and we are sharing the campsite with 3 others......fantastic sky aswell.

Pictures a bit rubbish but gives you an idea :)

52848b14-6957-b9b6.jpg

Looks like a nice quiet spot, the van looks great.
You picked a good weekend for it too.

It was very quiet ther last night :D It was a 'spur of the moment' decision, but the weather was lovely for the first week of April!!

Couple of better pic's -

SAM_1059copy.jpg

SAM_1064copy2.jpg

SAM_1057copy.jpg

And I just found a picture of mine & Karles vans on the way to find a campsite in Belgium the night before Ninove a couple of weeks ago :mrgreen:

SAM_0972copy3.jpg

Wife's comment ' ...so they had a picture of a building that matches the van!' - classic :lol:

Looks good dude 8)

Rolling out of Big Bang on Sunday, looking cool as ever :mrgreen:

DSC_0107.jpg

Just returned from an extended EBI trip and then a few days around Reims, finished off by a weekend at Peppercorn.

Was a great trip and had the great company of Karle & Alice and their 2 lads

Heres a few pics -

Reims Cathedral -

ReimsCatherdral.jpg

ReimsCatherdral2.jpg

Garage just around the corner from the Catherdral -

ReimsCatherdralGarage.jpg

Couple of drinks outside the Cathedral :D -

SAM_1504.jpg

SAM_1502.jpg

Campsite just outside Reims was nice, had a little stream which was nice although we got bitten badly by the midges!! -

ReimsCampsite.jpg

ReimsRiver.jpg

Reims old racetrack was a great place to visit -

ReimsRacetrackLaundryandKarle.jpg

ReimsRacetrackLaundryandKarle4.jpg

ReimsRacetrackLaundryandKarle3.jpg

ReimsRacetrackLaundryandKarle2.jpg

ReimsDDRacetrack.jpg

ReimsRacetrackLaundry.jpg

ReimsRacetrackBack.jpg

SAM_1745.jpg

Some great Graffiti work under the old Grandstand -

ReimsRacetrackGrafitti.jpg

Fantastic trip and the van made it all the way there and back, apart from losing the oil at EBi, it done us well. Has a few more squeaks but will soon have them sorted out :D

Some crackin shots there mate,you two dont half get around guts me cos not driven mine since vegas as got effin sciatica!!!Maybe catch you at bug jam mr if ya goin ,all the best Dave n Claire ....... ;) ;)

Awesome Shots,

Was great to meet you at EBI, glad your engine is still purring along nicely :mrgreen:

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :D

@ Dave, I know how you feel buddy. I had it quite bad a few years ago (hopefully this won't happen to you), but I had to have a small
operation to remove part of the disc as it was rubbing on the nerve. MAKE SURE you get checked out by a proffessional though as you don't want to leave it and let it get any worse.

@ Alex, really nice to meet you to. I'm so envious of your driving skills and van. Makes want a big engine so much..........now where did I leave that Euro Millions ticket :lol: :lol:

Just got to sort a few issues, caused by small, bumpy, european roads before the next trip away :mrgreen:

Latest posts