• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe SEMI AUTOMATIC Beetle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcher

Reaction score
1969 Semi Automatic

Your looking at my wife beloved semi auto beetle. She has just been MOTed by Kent VW.

She is a very rare car,... She is my summer only driver and spend the winter months trucked away in friend barn.

She tax free.

Completely original interior, with all matching seats.

Bug was found in a garage in London, have been laid up in for 10 years. We have slowly bought her back to the full glory that you see her today. She wearing 90% of her original paint. She does have a few minor marks in the paint, but never wanted to paint her.

For the MOT she did need some welding & mechanical work all completed to a very high standard by Kent VW. The total bill was in excess of £1200.

She has a full service history since I have owned her, every part that has been bought has a receipt this includes many new parts from.... New carpets, 4 tyres, seals etc

1 key fits the locks.

Include in the sell are various spares. gearboxs, lights, doors etc.

She does have a few niggles that will need sorting out.

Sometime she needs a 2nd go at getting into reverse.

Petrol cap clip is broken.

Exhaust is a little rusty

Any inspection more then welcome.
She runs and drives without fault. Uses no oil and has no leaks.

I have driven her all summer, I have to sell her as I have a need job which need me to commute much further

£4k ovno

Latest posts