Design-21

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruth11

Reaction score
Anyone heard of these guys?

They do roof racks. I'm looking for 6 bow full length rack for my EB and came across their site, I emailed them but got an undeliverable message back saying the mailbox was over it's quota....

Guess I should not take it further, but just wondered if anyone knew anything about them?

Thanks

Darn it.

Where else can I get a 6 bow roof rack from that won't cost me £750?!

I want a 3 bow one but don't want to spend £500. Karmann konnection had a nice one for £300 but out of stock for a few months.

3 bow ones seem to be around - JK has one for £204 and C&C have them for £279 I think...

Will have to go that way if I can't find a decent full length one. But hubby wants to buy a roof box to go in it and the one he's looking at is slightly larger than the 3 bow ones :(

Think the jk ones are painted more than sure kk ones were aluminium type ones, but I could be wrong.

theres one of the east coast guys on here aking full length racks to order, I cant remember who a search in the last 12 months should bring it up

give slammed ( ollie ) a pm as his mate makes em in whatever size you like, i think...............

or get one from creative engineering expensive but real nice, looks good on my bus anyhow :mrgreen:

Latest posts