• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Desperate! Dormobile bunk cover wanted please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marjorie71

Reaction score
Hi

Is anyone selling an original tartan dormobile bunk cover? Have one in perfect condition and one that is holey! Be really grateful!

Thanks

Sarah

Hi,

It's red! One is perfect, the other has holes all down bunk edge and a slit down the middle.

Thanks for the reply

Sarah

Sorry to bomb the thread but I need one frame, not worried about material as will be replacing.

Might it be worth looking for the tartan fabric somewhere if its still in production, and making a new one up?

I might be able to help both of you out here as I have a spare frame and a spare tartan canvas in (I think) Red!
Do you have a picture of the one you need for comparison and are either of you going to Stanford Hall this weekend?
Cheers,
DON
:)

Hi,

Not going to Stamford hall as camping with our local club but am happy to pay postage. Ill upload a picture of the one Id like (it is the red and yellow and like a black in it I think) when I get home. Cant do it from work :(

Thank you!

Hi Don,
I'm not going to the show.
I'm guessing postage to South Wales may be expensive?
Cheers.

Whereabouts in South Wales are you?
I'm meeting my mate from Bristol at Stanford Hall and he can take it home if that's not too far away from you?
Make me an offer for the bunk frame if it's any good to you,
Cheers,
DON

Just thinking! Are they side specific, e.g. Only fit right or left. I have one but don't know if they are identical or different, if that makes any sense?

I've no idea!
I'll enquire about postage costs to south wales if you PM your address and an offer for the frame if you want it.
I'll get back to you at the start of next week when I get back from Stanford Hall,
Ta
DON

Latest posts