• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon bay sink hand pump?? Things are like gold dust!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanmck1984

Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for the hand pump fora 1971 Devon. Been looking for days but to no avail.
If anyone knows of one or has any info on where to find it would be much appreciated!! :)

Try someone that breaks rhd buses....like Megabug but "call" them
http://www.megabug.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ryanmck1984 said:
I'm on the lookout for the hand pump fora 1971 Devon. Been looking for days but to no avail.
If anyone knows of one or has any info on where to find it would be much appreciated!! :)

I have one of these, gold dust? whats it worth? I also have the sink. Came from my 1970 Devon Bay

I have one as well - is it the 'angled' pump or the vertical one you are after? Mine is angled and comes with the piece of wood it fits into.

I have one in my bus, sorry not for sale but if you find out how they work please give me the nod. Tried no end of different washer combos to no avail....

I've got one but its part of the interior I'm selling. I didn't realise they were so rare.

Latest posts