• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Devon cooker unit and seat covers.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrotherNumberOne

Reaction score
Hello. I've got a Devon cooker unit for sale. It'll have to picked up from the RH14 area or possibly BN1- £140.

I bought the seat covers accidentally from DBcartrim. They are sandy beige and really well made, but I needed the later ones, so he made me up some. I did plan to keep the early covers for another set of seats, but I've changed my mind and it's too late to send them back so I'm asking just what I paid for them, £95. I can post at extra cost if you like. This picture shows the later covers once fitted and the flash makes them look slightly paler than they are. Sorry about the late bay;)

Hi Sam, The price is £95 plus postage or can be collected. I forgot to include a pic of the early covers, so here it is. There's four parts obviously, and the passenger seat cover is open backed like the original.